March 16th, 2020
As we learn more about the Coronavirus, we have relied on the CDC and other federal agencies to prescribe recommended preventative actions. We want you to know that we are doing everything we can to ensure a safe experience at our facility.
Our staff is taking extra precautions including the following:
· Frequent hand washing with soap and hot water
· Covering their cough and sneeze with tissue or into elbow
· Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces including tables, equipment and doorknobs
· Staying home if they are feeling sick
· Frequent use of hand sanitizer
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the updates from federal health agencies and health organizations. Have confidence that we are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances with your safety and wellbeing in the forefront of everything we do.
Thank you for the opportunity to participate in your care and recovery.